Biography.guide

People β€” T

← All people

Portrait of Thomas Hutson Gregorie
Thomas Hutson Gregorie
1807 – 1886
politician
Portrait of Thomas Hutton
Thomas Hutton
Catholic priest
Portrait of Thomas Hutton-Mills, Jr.
Thomas Hutton-Mills, Jr.
1894 – 1959
politician
Portrait of Thomas Hutton-Mills, Sr.
Thomas Hutton-Mills, Sr.
1865 – 1931
politician
Portrait of Thomas Hutzschenreuter
Thomas Hutzschenreuter
b. 1971
economist
Portrait of Thomas Huxley
Thomas Huxley
military officer
Portrait of Thomas Huyck
Thomas Huyck
lawyer
Portrait of Thomas Hwan
Thomas Hwan
b. 1982
actor
Portrait of Thomas Hyclak
Thomas Hyclak
b. 1947
economist
Portrait of Thomas Hyde
Thomas Hyde
1524 – 1597
writer
Portrait of Thomas Hyde
Thomas Hyde
1636 – 1703
librarian
Portrait of Thomas Hyde Page
Thomas Hyde Page
1746 – 1821
civil engineer
Portrait of Thomas Hyde Villiers
Thomas Hyde Villiers
1801 – 1832
politician
Portrait of Thomas Hyland
Thomas Hyland
Portrait of Thomas Hyland Smeaton
Thomas Hyland Smeaton
1857 – 1927
architect
Portrait of Thomas Hylkema
Thomas Hylkema
b. 1988
racing driver
Portrait of Thomas Hylland Eriksen
Thomas Hylland Eriksen
1962 – 2024
social anthropologist
Portrait of Thomas Hylton Collins
Thomas Hylton Collins
1931 – 2021
baker
Portrait of Thomas Hynde
Thomas Hynde
priest
Portrait of Thomas Hyndeman
Thomas Hyndeman
dean
Portrait of Thomas Hynes
Thomas Hynes
1831 – 1908
Portrait of Thomas Hynes
Thomas Hynes
1938 – 2019
lawyer
Portrait of Thomas Hynes
Thomas Hynes
Portrait of Thomas Hynxstend
Thomas Hynxstend
1516 – 1545
politician
Portrait of Thomas I, Archbishop of Esztergom
Thomas I, Archbishop of Esztergom
1199 – 1224
Catholic priest
Portrait of Thomas I. Atkins
Thomas I. Atkins
1939 – 2008
politician
Portrait of Thomas I, Count of Savoy
Thomas I, Count of Savoy
1178 – 1233
aristocrat
Portrait of Thomas I d'Autremencourt
Thomas I d'Autremencourt
1101 – 1212
Portrait of Thomas I. Emerson
Thomas I. Emerson
1907 – 1991
lawyer
Portrait of Thomas I. Guerin
Thomas I. Guerin
1903 – 1956
politician
Portrait of Thomas I. Kidd
Thomas I. Kidd
1860 – 1941
labor leader
Portrait of Thomas I Komnenos Doukas
Thomas I Komnenos Doukas
1285 – 1318
ruler
Portrait of Thomas I Kozlowaroga
Thomas I Kozlowaroga
1200 – 1268
Catholic priest
Portrait of Thomas I, Marquess of Saluzzo
Thomas I, Marquess of Saluzzo
1239 – 1296
ruler
Portrait of Thomas I. Miller
Thomas I. Miller
Portrait of Thomas I of Constantinople
Thomas I of Constantinople
Eastern Orthodox priest
Portrait of Thomas I of Jerusalem
Thomas I of Jerusalem
750 – 821
patriarch
Portrait of Thomas I, Palatine of Hungary
Thomas I, Palatine of Hungary
Portrait of Thomas I, Prior of St Andrews
Thomas I, Prior of St Andrews
1101 – 1201
canon
Portrait of Thomas I. Sangster
Thomas I. Sangster
1931 – 2014
politician
Portrait of Thomas I. Sheridan
Thomas I. Sheridan
1890 – 1962
politician
Portrait of Thomas I. Vanaskie
Thomas I. Vanaskie
b. 1953
lawyer
Portrait of Thomas Ian Griffith
Thomas Ian Griffith
b. 1960
film actor
Portrait of Thomas Ian Nicholas
Thomas Ian Nicholas
b. 1980
actor
Portrait of Thomas Iannucci
Thomas Iannucci
Portrait of Thomas Ice
Thomas Ice
writer
Portrait of Thomas Icely
Thomas Icely
1797 – 1874
politician
Portrait of Thomas Iceton
Thomas Iceton
1849 – 1908
cricketer
Portrait of Thomas Ickham
Thomas Ickham
1301 – 1415
politician
Portrait of Thomas Ide
Thomas Ide
1919 – 1996
head teacher
Portrait of Thomas Iden, of Malmains, Stoke, Kent
Thomas Iden, of Malmains, Stoke, Kent
Portrait of Thomas Idergard
Thomas Idergard
b. 1969
businessperson
Portrait of Thomas Iftner
Thomas Iftner
b. 1958
biologist
Portrait of Thomas Igloi
Thomas Igloi
1947 – 1976
cellist
Portrait of Thomas Ignatius Gasson
Thomas Ignatius Gasson
1859 – 1930
Catholic priest
Portrait of Thomas Ignatius MacWan
Thomas Ignatius MacWan
b. 1952
Catholic priest
Portrait of Thomas Ignatius Maria Forster
Thomas Ignatius Maria Forster
1789 – 1860
astronomer
Portrait of Thomas Ignatius McCarthy
Thomas Ignatius McCarthy
1880 – 1951
architect
Portrait of Thomas II, Archbishop of Esztergom
Thomas II, Archbishop of Esztergom
1201 – 1321
Catholic priest
Portrait of Thomas II de Bermingham
Thomas II de Bermingham
Portrait of Thomas II de Gadagne
Thomas II de Gadagne
1495 – 1543
merchant
Portrait of Thomas II, Marquess of Saluzzo
Thomas II, Marquess of Saluzzo
1304 – 1357
ruler
Portrait of Thomas II of Constantinople
Thomas II of Constantinople
archbishop
Portrait of Thomas II of York
Thomas II of York
Catholic priest
Portrait of Thomas II, Regent of Savoy
Thomas II, Regent of Savoy
royalty
Portrait of Thomas II Zaremba
Thomas II Zaremba
Catholic priest
Portrait of Thomas III d'Autremencourt
Thomas III d'Autremencourt
1201 – 1311
Portrait of Thomas III de Bermingham
Thomas III de Bermingham
Portrait of Thomas III Hont-PΓ‘zmΓ‘ny
Thomas III Hont-PΓ‘zmΓ‘ny
Portrait of Thomas III, Marquess of Saluzzo
Thomas III, Marquess of Saluzzo
1356 – 1416
poet
Portrait of Thomas III of Piedmont
Thomas III of Piedmont
1248 – 1282
feudatory
Portrait of Thomas Illyricus
Thomas Illyricus
1484 – 1528
Catholic priest
Portrait of Thomas Image
Thomas Image
1772 – 1856
paleontologist
Portrait of Thomas Imbach
Thomas Imbach
b. 1962
film director
Portrait of Thomas Imrie
Thomas Imrie
1937 – 2020
ice hockey player
Portrait of Thomas Inch
Thomas Inch
1881 – 1963
bodybuilder
Portrait of Thomas Incoom
Thomas Incoom
b. 1999
American football player
Portrait of Thomas(ine) Hall
Thomas(ine) Hall
1603 – 1699
domestic worker
Portrait of Thomas Ingalsbe
Thomas Ingalsbe
b. 1969
athlete
Portrait of Thomas Ingenlath
Thomas Ingenlath
b. 1964
car designer
Portrait of Thomas Ingersoll
Thomas Ingersoll
1749 – 1812
Portrait of Thomas Ingler
Thomas Ingler
1516 – 1574
politician
Portrait of Thomas Ingles
Thomas Ingles
1751 – 1809
Portrait of Thomas Ingmire
Thomas Ingmire
b. 1942
calligrapher
Portrait of Thomas Ingoldsby
Thomas Ingoldsby
1689 – 1768
politician
Portrait of Thomas Ingoldsthorpe
Thomas Ingoldsthorpe
Catholic bishop
Portrait of Thomas Ingram
Thomas Ingram
1614 – 1672
politician
Portrait of Thomas Ingram
Thomas Ingram
cricketer
Portrait of Thomas Ingram
Thomas Ingram
1301 – 1401
politician
Portrait of Thomas Inkerman Thomson
Thomas Inkerman Thomson
1855 – 1919
politician
Portrait of Thomas Inman
Thomas Inman
1820 – 1876
surgeon
Portrait of Thomas Innes
Thomas Innes
1662 – 1744
historian
Portrait of Thomas Innes of Learney
Thomas Innes of Learney
1893 – 1971
judge
Portrait of Thomas Inskip, 1st Viscount Caldecote
Thomas Inskip, 1st Viscount Caldecote
1876 – 1947
judge
Portrait of Thomas Inwen
Thomas Inwen
politician
Portrait of Thomas Ioannou
Thomas Ioannou
b. 1995
association football player
Portrait of Thomas Iorwerth Ellis
Thomas Iorwerth Ellis
1899 – 1970
biographer
Portrait of Thomas Ireland
Thomas Ireland
1792 – 1863
politician
Portrait of Thomas Irvine
Thomas Irvine
1913 – 1985
priest
Portrait of Thomas Irving
Thomas Irving
1842 – 1919
coxswain
← Newer Page 368 Older β†’