Biography.guide

People β€” T

← All people

Portrait of Theodore Hutson Benedict
Theodore Hutson Benedict
1821 – 1885
politician
Portrait of Theodore Hyatt
Theodore Hyatt
1830 – 1900
Portrait of Theodore I
Theodore I
Western priest
Portrait of Theodore I Calliopas
Theodore I Calliopas
550 – 600
priest
Portrait of Theodore I. Fry
Theodore I. Fry
1881 – 1962
politician
Portrait of Theodore I. Koskoff
Theodore I. Koskoff
1913 – 1989
lawyer
Portrait of Theodore I Laskaris
Theodore I Laskaris
1174 – 1221
ruler
Portrait of Theodore I of Constantinople
Theodore I of Constantinople
Eastern Orthodox priest
Portrait of Theodore I of Naples
Theodore I of Naples
aristocrat
Portrait of Theodore I. Reese
Theodore I. Reese
1873 – 1931
presbyter
Portrait of Theodore I
Theodore I
1290 – 1338
writer
Portrait of Theodore II
Theodore II
650 – 687
official
Portrait of Theodore II Laskaris
Theodore II Laskaris
1221 – 1258
sovereign
Portrait of Theodore II, Marquess of Montferrat
Theodore II, Marquess of Montferrat
1364 – 1418
aristocrat
Portrait of Theodore II of Alexandria
Theodore II of Alexandria
Eastern Orthodox priest
Portrait of Theodore II of Antioch
Theodore II of Antioch
Portrait of Theodore II of Constantinople
Theodore II of Constantinople
1101 – 1216
Eastern Orthodox priest
Portrait of Theodore II of Georgia
Theodore II of Georgia
Catholic priest
Portrait of Theodore II
Theodore II
840 – 897
politician
Portrait of Theodore III of Georgia
Theodore III of Georgia
Catholicos
Portrait of Theodore Illion
Theodore Illion
1898 – 1984
writer
Portrait of Theodore Isaac Rubin
Theodore Isaac Rubin
1923 – 2019
novelist
Portrait of Theodore Isley
Theodore Isley
1915 – 2004
politician
Portrait of Theodore J. Aleixo, Jr.
Theodore J. Aleixo, Jr.
b. 1942
politician
Portrait of Theodore J. Conway
Theodore J. Conway
1909 – 1990
military personnel
Portrait of Theodore J. Cusson
Theodore J. Cusson
1936 – 2023
politician
Portrait of Theodore J. Flicker
Theodore J. Flicker
1930 – 2014
film director
Portrait of Theodore J. Forstmann
Theodore J. Forstmann
1940 – 2011
lawyer
Portrait of Theodore J. Garrish
Theodore J. Garrish
b. 1943
politician
Portrait of Theodore J. Lowi
Theodore J. Lowi
1931 – 2017
political scientist
Portrait of Theodore J. Marchand
Theodore J. Marchand
politician
Portrait of Theodore J. Pahle
Theodore J. Pahle
1899 – 1979
cinematographer
Portrait of Theodore J. Rivlin
Theodore J. Rivlin
1926 – 2006
mathematician
Portrait of Theodore J. Smayda
Theodore J. Smayda
1931 – 2017
oceanographer
Portrait of Theodore J. Sophocleus
Theodore J. Sophocleus
1939 – 2018
politician
Portrait of Theodore J. St. Antoine
Theodore J. St. Antoine
b. 1929
legal scholar
Portrait of Theodore J. van den Broek
Theodore J. van den Broek
1783 – 1851
Catholic priest
Portrait of Theodore J. Williams
Theodore J. Williams
1923 – 2013
engineer
Portrait of Theodore J. Wojnar
Theodore J. Wojnar
b. 1930
military officer
Portrait of Theodore Jacobsen
Theodore Jacobsen
1724 – 1772
architect
Portrait of Theodore James Courant
Theodore James Courant
mathematician
Portrait of Theodore Jantjies
Theodore Jantjies
b. 1983
actor
Portrait of Theodore Jasper
Theodore Jasper
1814 – 1897
painter
Portrait of Theodore Jasper Maclean de Lange
Theodore Jasper Maclean de Lange
1914 – 2005
military personnel
Portrait of ThΓ©odore Jean Arcand
ThΓ©odore Jean Arcand
1934 – 2005
diplomat
Portrait of Theodore Jennings
Theodore Jennings
1942 – 2020
theologian
Portrait of Theodore John Dimitry Jr.
Theodore John Dimitry Jr.
1879 – 1945
optometrist
Portrait of Theodore Johnson
Theodore Johnson
b. 1954
Portrait of Theodore Johnson
Theodore Johnson
1924 – 2020
Portrait of Theodore Johnson
Theodore Johnson
1904 – 1992
politician
Portrait of Theodore Joset
Theodore Joset
1804 – 1842
Catholic priest
Portrait of ThΓ©odore Jourdan
ThΓ©odore Jourdan
1833 – 1908
painter
Portrait of Theodore Judah
Theodore Judah
1826 – 1863
engineer
Portrait of Theodore Judson
Theodore Judson
b. 1951
novelist
Portrait of Theodore Just
Theodore Just
1886 – 1937
athletics competitor
Portrait of ThΓ©odore Juste
ThΓ©odore Juste
1818 – 1888
historian
Portrait of Theodore K. Lawless
Theodore K. Lawless
1892 – 1971
dermatologist
Portrait of Theodore K. Lorenz
Theodore K. Lorenz
1842 – 1909
explorer
Portrait of Theodore K. Stubbs
Theodore K. Stubbs
1847 – 1911
politician
Portrait of Theodore Kaghan
Theodore Kaghan
1912 – 1989
journalist
Portrait of Theodore Kanamine
Theodore Kanamine
1929 – 2023
military personnel
Portrait of Theodore Kanavas
Theodore Kanavas
1961 – 2017
politician
Portrait of Theodore Kantakouzenos
Theodore Kantakouzenos
1365 – 1410
diplomat
Portrait of Theodore Kara
Theodore Kara
1916 – 1944
boxer
Portrait of Theodore Karamanski
Theodore Karamanski
b. 1953
historian
Portrait of Theodore Kassinger
Theodore Kassinger
b. 1953
Portrait of Theodore Kaufmann
Theodore Kaufmann
1814 – 1896
painter
Portrait of Theodore Kautzky
Theodore Kautzky
1896 – 1953
painter
Portrait of Theodore Kavalliotis
Theodore Kavalliotis
1718 – 1789
lexicographer
Portrait of Theodore (Kazanov)
Theodore (Kazanov)
b. 1973
Eastern Orthodox priest
Portrait of Theodore Keep
Theodore Keep
1924 – 2007
audio engineer
Portrait of Theodore Kerkezos
Theodore Kerkezos
b. 1961
saxophonist
Portrait of Theodore Khoury
Theodore Khoury
1930 – 2023
translator
Portrait of Theodore Kim
Theodore Kim
researcher
Portrait of Theodore Kinget Quinn
Theodore Kinget Quinn
1893 – 1961
business executive
Portrait of Theodore Kisiel
Theodore Kisiel
1930 – 2021
translator
Portrait of Theodore Kitching
Theodore Kitching
1866 – 1930
Portrait of Theodore Knapstein
Theodore Knapstein
1848 – 1917
politician
Portrait of Theodore Kodjo Agadzi
Theodore Kodjo Agadzi
1919 – 2005
barrister
Portrait of Theodore Koffman
Theodore Koffman
b. 1944
politician
Portrait of Theodore Komisarjevsky
Theodore Komisarjevsky
1882 – 1954
theatre director
Portrait of Theodore Komnenos Doukas
Theodore Komnenos Doukas
1180 – 1253
military personnel
Portrait of Theodore Kosloff
Theodore Kosloff
1882 – 1956
choreographer
Portrait of Theodore Kremer
Theodore Kremer
1871 – 1923
playwright
Portrait of Theodore Kryzak
Theodore Kryzak
politician
Portrait of Theodore Ku-DiPietro
Theodore Ku-DiPietro
b. 2002
association football player
Portrait of Theodore Kuchar
Theodore Kuchar
b. 1963
conductor
Portrait of Theodore Kuwana
Theodore Kuwana
1931 – 2022
chemist
Portrait of Theodore Kwami Adzoe
Theodore Kwami Adzoe
Portrait of Theodore Kwasman
Theodore Kwasman
b. 2000
assyriologist
Portrait of Theodore Kyriakou
Theodore Kyriakou
b. 1974
Portrait of Theodore L. Brown
Theodore L. Brown
1928 – 2026
chemist
Portrait of Theodore L. Cairns
Theodore L. Cairns
1914 – 1994
chemist
Portrait of Theodore L. Cuyler
Theodore L. Cuyler
1822 – 1909
cleric
Portrait of Theodore L. Eliot, Jr.
Theodore L. Eliot, Jr.
1928 – 2019
diplomat
Portrait of Theodore L. Futch
Theodore L. Futch
1895 – 1992
military personnel
Portrait of Theodore L. Glasser
Theodore L. Glasser
b. 1948
university teacher
Portrait of Theodore L. Hullar
Theodore L. Hullar
1935 – 2025
biochemist
Portrait of Theodore L. Kramer
Theodore L. Kramer
1847 – 1910
Portrait of Theodore L. Moritz
Theodore L. Moritz
1892 – 1982
politician
← Newer Page 265 Older β†’